Our company operates on the Transport-Spedition-Logistic market with the goal of delivering services that are best suited to our customers’ needs.
The company’s operation focuses mainly on the domestic and international road freight forwarding.
To meet our customers’ needs we rely on a fleet of vehicles that was carefully hand-picked by the carriers with which we maintain close, professional relationships. All of our carriers are properly insured and licensed, which ensures safety and the timely completion of all orders.
The cargo entrusted to us is handled with the highest level of care and is OCP up to 300.000 EUR and OCS 300.000 EUR to protect both parties against unfortunate events. If required, upon customer’s request, we can increase the insurance coverage up to the customer’s desired amount.
As for road transportation we offer:
- fulltruck transportation;
- break bulk cargo transportation (including supplemental loads);
- dangerous goods carriage (ADR) transportation;
- oversized (abnormal) cargo transportation.
Our fleet vehicles include:
- canvas covered semi-trailers with technical axle load up to 25 tons;
- elf-unloading semi-trailers (steel or aluminum);
- specialized semi-trailers for dry and loose cargo transportation;
- specialized semi-trailers for oversized (abnormal) cargo transportation
- temperature-controlled semi-trailers.
Quick contact with our company via the contact form or by phone
Axis Przemysław Matuszewski
- 81-404 Gdynia, ul. Świętojańska 135/1
- Mateusz Żółkoś tel. 512-028-131
- Dorota Benkowska tel. 883-677-000
- Piotr Krysiński tel. 792-512-001
- Magdalena Jama tel. 512-089-693
- Arkadiusz Kyrcz tel. 576-060-101